Festival : Getting there
St Clement's Church is on the corner of Edge Lane and St Clement's Road in Chorlton - the full address is St Clement's Road, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, M21 9JF.
Chorlton's Big Green Festival is a car-free event and we encourage festival-goers to get here via walking, cycling or public transport where possible. Limited parking will be available for Blue Badge holders in the carpark to Our Lady and St John Catholic Church opposite St Clement's Church.
Cycling to the festival is highly recommended because there will be lots of bicycle-related activities on the day, including a bike parade and maintenance workshops. Rest assured there will also be plenty of places to lock up.
Click here for larger Map.
The site is between 3 Metrolink stops:
- Chorlton/Morrisons (Wilbraham Road to Chorlton, past the 4 banks, then left on Manchester Road to St Clements) *nearest*
- Stretford (walk down Edge lane towards Chorlton)
- Firswood (left from the station down Ryebank rd, left down the footpath after St John Vianney school, down Oswald Road, over Wilbraham Road, then Manchester Road to St Clements)
It is also served by a number of bus routes, including:
- 16 MANCHESTER - CHORLTON - SALE ALTRINCHAM
- 22 BOLTON - SWINTON - ECCLES - CHORLTON - STOCKPORT
- 23 TRAFFORD CENTRE - URMSTON - DIDSBURY - STOCKPORT
- 23A TRAFFORD CENT - CHORLTON - DIDSBURY STOCKPORT
- 46 MANCHESTER - RUSHOLME - CHORLTON Circular
- 47 MANCHESTER - CHORLTON - WITHINGTON Circular
- 84 MANCHESTER - WITHINGTON HOSPITAL
- 85 MANCHESTER - CHORLTON
- 86 MANCHESTER - CHORLTON
- 168 ASHTON - DROYLSDEN - BELLE VUE - CHORLTON
- 276 TRAFFORD GENERAL - WITHINGTON HOSPITAL
For up-to-date timetables, please visit TFGM.